10.02.2007

My


Hi guys!! this is my nwe blog.

I don't have photos, because my pC is new, and the ancient photos resigned =(
The photo is the butterfly, my favor animal, and my nickname.
This weekend I will do more photos for this blog, ok?
But.. I'm punished for my father ( disorder in the my room)
They are parents.. xDD
Well..Now,I will be going to study because tomorrow I have one exam[*]
My cat is here, and he playing with one my pencil...
he's a baby( 3 or 4 months), her name is 'TI', next blog I put one photo.


And then.. I close the pC*
Byeeee see youuu class ;P










you&me*

4 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Hi love!

I'm the first of put on comentari in your new blog!

The photo very nice.. very Mari..

Thanks you for learn me!

See you*

clàudia dijo...

hi darling?
I'm the second..lol!
well, this can be funy, isn't true?
see you tomorrowww*


love, claudia
XXX

Anónimo dijo...

hi!!

Anónimo dijo...

well well nice place to visit! the truth is that i don't know what to write but I have to say that this girl is very cool. I know that maybe I had not written this right but what I'm going to write just right now is ok, and the thing is that: no hace falta cambiarte nada! a very big smile :)))))