12.04.2007

UOOOOOOO


Tomorrow I have one party.
In house of Laura!

=)



I'm very happy, because I haven't more examns and today is the last day.
Thursday and Friday is (POOONT).Saturday I have one dinner with Laura, Franc, Martí and me. Later we'll ho to Fata.... x)
I don't have any ideas for write.
See youu

byebye

(continuation)
Hi!
The dinner was very well, but..in the next dinner I'll bring more smiles, good or not?
Now.. I'm studyinh history..Tomorrow I have one exam ( good luck, pleasee)
My blog is very rare.. :S
Now is better?

see youuu


3 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

HI mary

How are youu

I like this picture, it's very funny

bye

IsAaC

Lourdes dijo...

Hi butterfly ! :))))))
It has been a very good try. I know that English is really hard for you, but you've made it !!!

I'm sure next term you're going to improve a lot, you'll see
Never give up !!

Cheers

redsweets dijo...

Mery my little mery, I hope that today you stay better than yesterday, you know.. (K)
well, I agree with lourdes, english for you is like for me maths, but for one diference, it's sure that you will improve a lot the next term

ilofyou