12.17.2007


Hi guys!

Today is one important day for me =) I make 10 months with my boyfriend.
It's a important day, no it's much, but..I'm very happy*
This morning he has sent to me one SMS it said; I LOVE YOU ( in catalan)
He's very good persn, he always this to my side.
When I have one problem with my family he's here, when I have one joy he's here with me.
In the weekend he did one play-back in l'Armentera. The play-back is the ( obra benefica) for La Marató de tv3. It's a very good spectacle.
In the next year they'll go a; Sant Pere Pescador, Ventalló and "Viladamat"
My boy is a star!
jaja
Well, my date is 17.02.07, also it's to the address of my blog.
This night he'll call in my house, and we'll talk for 2 hours.
My mother is happy, she had not saw me so happy in a long time..
Good, aI have more homework I go with they.
Martí, I love you.. you're very important perosn in my life.
I'll never forgot to you.

One kiss see youu!



You&me In the Carib, our partty(L)

4 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

I'm the sort of guy who passions to try new stuff. Currently I am making my personalized solar panels. I am doing it all by myself without the aid of my men. I'm using the internet as the only way to acheive that. I stumbled upon a very brilliant site that explains how to build pv panels and so on. The place explains all the steps needed for constructing solar panels.

I am not really sure about how accurate the data given there iz. If some guys over here who had xp with these things can have a peak and give your feedback in the site it would be awesome and I would highly appreciate it, cauze I extremely would love to try solar panel construction.

Thanks for reading this. You guys rock.

Anónimo dijo...

I am reading this article second time today, you have to be more careful with content leakers. If I will fount it again I will send you a link

Anónimo dijo...

You have tested it and writing form your personal experience or you find some information online?

Anónimo dijo...

It isn't hard at all to start making money online in the undercover world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat forums[/URL], You are far from alone if you haven’t heard of it before. Blackhat marketing uses not-so-popular or misunderstood ways to produce an income online.