1.09.2008


Hi people!
Today it's the second day of school after holidays of Christmas.
Yesterday I got up at 7:00m.a, but today I taken runtine and I have got up at 7:25m.a
=)
10 minuts more in the bed is the paradise, or not?
This night I was very sleepy but I couldn't, my eyes were opened always.
Why? it's horrible!!!
I was looking at my new dvd, it's very beautiful ( thaaanks*). A gift of my boyfriend. And he takes my hanger( a military plate).
My mum she's stay very happy because he takes care of me very much.
Uoo I have gone away of the topic!
In this Christmas I have been great in l'armantera with my boyfriend and his family. They
were very nice with me. For "Kings" they give me one bag ( green) very big. My mother was laughing very much when she was looking at the bag and later to my.
This hour is the last one. Later I'll go with my mother in "la caixa" and late I'll eat.
In the

2 comentarios:

redsweets dijo...

we want nw publications in you blog mary!!

xxx

redsweets dijo...

we want nw publications in you blog mary!!

xxx