12.10.2008

Pont.


Hi people!
Today is Wednesday and I remember last weekend when I was at home with my boyfriend, my parents and my brother.
Last Sunday I went to Armentera with Marti. At night we went to "Café Catalunya" because there we have all our friends and we had to take Marti's brother's car.


When we arrived in Viladamat we met more friends and danced all night. I met MªRosa because she was dancing in the middle of the dance floor. I was on the corner of dance floor. In one moment she took my hand and dragged me in the middle of the dance floor. Marti looked at me and asked:


- Wuoo! Do you know her?
- No! she's crazy.
- Well, it's good news, she knows you, jaja!


Finally, we went with Martin's brother's car in his house and at 5.00h we were in our bed.

Next morning we get up at 13.00 and in these moment his mother shouted:

-Childrens!! we have our food in the table!! get up, get up..come!




see you*

No hay comentarios: