3.26.2008

Calçotada.



Monday, 24 of March 2007.

The last day, 24 of March, I went in l'Armentera because there was a "calçotada"*. I take the Sarfa in Figueres but when I was in Vilacolum Martí telephone me and he say; You fall in San Pere Pesacor becuase we are very boring.
I fall in San Pere Pescadsor but they weren't here yet.
After 10 minuts, I saw a one black car and into Martí and Calu ( the boy that drived the car).
I got into the car and we go to l'Armentera.
When we arrived here, my tata say me:
-Can you come with me in my flat. please?
-Oh yes and them I 'll see it.

-Good, come with me.

At 14:00 o'clock we go into premises because they were very hungry.

When we are into the premises, we haven't got a place.. and in the end we sit down with the mayor and the boy of the series
"Ventdelplà"
(Benet).



No hay comentarios: