3.15.2008


Hi people!!

Uoo tday I wake up at 11:30 in the morning.
Tonight I have a great dinner with my class,in the Chinese!
perhaps later we go to saloon or some other bar and to 12 more or less we will go to Hot Fata.

In Fata I'll see Martí ( my boyfriend) since the last Saturday that I don't see him
But before going to have supper I have much task...! Easter always attracts the work of institute or not guys!?
But.. for one week you can wake up to 10 or more.
It is tranquilizer, uooo :D
this week I must read a book and study 3 examenes for later this week.
Well the name of my english book is; My cousin Rachel, I don't know because I choose this book, but.. between all those that were, this one I liked more.
Well, I'm going to have a shower that I must prepare to me, ok?


One kiis my guys :D
To see this night, yes!?


Bye*

No hay comentarios: