3.16.2008




















:D:D:D

Guyyys!
Today is Sundaay but tomorrow I don't have go to secondary school.
I wake up at 12 o'clock:D
Yesterday I went to a dinner with my class.
At 9.30 I was in front of the restaurant.. and later the rest of class arrived.
The dinner is good and for dessert "Saque" uaaa it is pure alcohol.
Later the dinner We went to Saloon and here the boys and some girls play a billiards.
The rest of girls look while they were playing a billiards.
At 12 o'clock of night the father of Miriam came and he took to us Fata.
In fata we dancing and the 2.10 Martí came. It playing with Elma and Marina. He's my dream, my salvation.
This afternoon I will going to Armentera with Martí. I hope that this late we aren't going to see fotbol.

Well I ho out with my parents!
Byeeee(K)

3 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por un administrador del blog.
KST TEACHERS dijo...

I told you that you will improve, look at your posts now, longer and much better, you feel more secure, don't you ?
Congratulations and keep up with your work
Remember you can delete any comment you don't like or you don't know, OK

Anónimo dijo...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por un administrador del blog.