5.10.2009

Another dialogue


Maria: What music do you like, Sam?
Sam: Well I don't like pop or rock music.But.. I am a big fan of jazz.
Maria: Jazz? I don't know a lot of people who like jazz but it's Ok. so... if you could go anywere in the world to see any performer, where would you go, and who would you like see?
Sam: There are some great musicians here in Britain. But I think that if I could go anywhere, I'd like to go to Cape Town to see the South African jazsza guitarist, J.D.
Maria: I've never heard of him. What can you tell me about him?
Sam: He studied music at the University of Cape Town. But nobody taught him how to play the guitar. He used to borrow his cousin's guitar, and pracice by himself. He first became famous in the mid-1980s- he's one of the most well known stars in South Africa.
Maria: Have you ever see him life?
Sam: I really wish I'd see him play. I don't suppose I'll get the chance unless he cames to Europe Perhaps I'll have to save up so that I can go to South Africa.

No hay comentarios: