5.10.2009

Translation


My interest in DYI dates back to my childhood. I had an uncle who would entertain me with descriptions of his latest projects around the house. I always looked forward to the time when I was old enough to take up the hobby myself.

I have sine found out that my uncle may not have been telling the truth all those years ago. He often starts his projects with good intentions but never gets around to finishing them. My wife thinks I take after him.

Recently, I bumped my unlce in our local hardware store. I Told him I was carrying out some repairs at home and he offered to help me out. I told him I could probably get by on my own.


TRANSLATION

El meu ineteres per el DYI vé de la meva infancia. Jo tenía un tiu que m'entretenía amb descripcions dels seus ultims pojectes a prop de casa. Jo sempre esperava el temps quan jo era gran per poder agafar el hoby jo mateix.

El meu tiu podía no dir-me la veritat d'aquells anys. Ell sovint començava els seus projectes mb bona intenció pero mai estava a prop per acabar-los. La meva dona pensa que els he d'agafar després d'ell.

Fa poc, vaig golpejar el meu tiu en la nostre ferretería local. Jo li vaig dir que estava fent unes reparacions a casa i ell es va oferir a ajudar-me. Jo li aig dir que probablement podría sol.

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your mariposa170207.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com