5.10.2009

the end


Hi guys.
How are you!!??I am fine!!!! Why?
Because this is the last week in this center.
Next Friday I will do the last exam of this year and later my work will be to study for the selectivity. After this work I also have more work, for example; to find flat, to do the inscription, to do the inscription in the university, work in the supermarket like last year and help my mother.
But now, I thinking about my first year in this school and I don't want to go out. I love my friends and I have fondness to some teachers... I think that this is the moment in our lifes that we have to choose our way.. choose new friends, new house, new subjects and the most iportant thing choose our live because next year we don't have our mothers and we have to learn to cook, clean and buy.
I need next year but I also want last years...

Next year we will be indipendent(L)

No hay comentarios: