5.28.2008

LOVE




THE LOVE
Hi people!
Today I'm sentimental!!I think that the
love is a very beautiful feelling!What will we do without it?In my opinion fall in love is one of the bests feellings there are. On the one hand, when you are in love you are in a world where all is magic! you feel happier and you see the problems with other eyes. On the other hand, sometimes it can be bad because in some occasions you don't think about anything else, only in that person, I named it an obsession. But... in general the love is healthy for everybody I think!
When you have a boyfriend or girlfriend you only can think abou him. At this moment you are not free but you only need this person to your side.
Thinks only about him, because you think that he's the best, your future, your blue prince.
His name is an obsession for this reason.You do not need nothing else.


Do you agree with me?

No hay comentarios: