5.30.2008

My brithday





hi people!
Yesterder it was my birthday and I wasn't hapyy..
In the night the first person who congratulated to me was gemma and in his sms she said: "Congratulation my maripampels, that are kept within you our good memories. I love you tocacul*".
I was very surprised. I wasn't expected his message, Thank you Gemma :)
In the morning when I lowered of the car my mother said to me: "by the way, congratulations." and I said; " ohh thank you".
In the school all of people said me: "marii congratulation" but well for me it was a normal day.
when I left the school my mother called to me and she said: "I am in the door." I left and within the car and she gave a gift me, a bathing suit. I liked much, because she knew that bathing suit I liked much. also said me that that to eat she had bought Chinese and for last it grazes with cream.
During the day people called to me and they sent messages to me, but they are 17, does not make illusion the best thing are the 18!!!
My boy friend called me but he's stupid and I got angry with him.

No hay comentarios: