5.30.2008

TDR :O




Hello today I want to talk about tdr (treball de recerca) I can’t translate this “sentence” because it’s one work that only do catalan people, so in England there isn’t any word to call this work.This is a really long work that catalan students, who are 16,17 or 18 years old must do during the summer.It’s a really important work because if you fail this you can’t go to the university, I think that if you work hard you can have a good mark and it’s really difficult to have a failed.We can choose the topic that we want and then we have to look for a lot of information about this, after we must to write approximately hundred pages.Few days ago we chose the topic and I have chosen the lenguage advertising. I think that it is a really interesting subject.
Much people are deceived by the words or images of an arvertisment and this causes that they want to buy. And I believe that this is an injustice, because they take advantage people, People believe in these words and these are not real.

No hay comentarios: