5.28.2008

Summer



Hi people how are you? Well I hope that you are good.
Now I explain my job for this summer.
This summer I will work in supermarket "Bon Preu" in San Pere Pescador. Why?
Well.. because I need to work. Why? because if I don't work this summer after it will be very hard.
The last week I sent my curriculum to them and later they called to me. Why? Because they need to see and to speak me with me. The last week I spoke with Anna of Human Resources.
And yesterday I spoken with Angels (the cap of plant) and she said that today they would call me to say to me if they want to me or no. And in the last hour of school when I was in english exam I have listened my mobil phone vibrate and I think please that they say yes to me.
When I was in my house I have called and Anna said to me that they were interested in me.
My mother and me have become very happy! But I have one problem. I live in Vilafat and the work is in San pere Pescador. I only can become with motorcycle every day. My parents are angry with me.. :( for this problem but well.. it's the life. I'm very happy!!


My timetable:
From 9 to 15:00 or 15:30 every day but I have two sundays free and the weeks that I will work sundays I have one free day between week.

No hay comentarios: